Wednesday, September 9, 2009

niner, niner, niner

09.09.09

Did you have a numerically fantastic day?

I know where I was right when the triple nines clicked into place at the stroke of midnight...
...about 10 feet away from the very naked lead singer of the Knotwells.
Full frontal male nudity, kids.
(for at least 5 songs)

I had two tattoos planned for the day,
the first of which was doing a "background" for a tribal outline.
We got through as much rib hating action as he could possibly stand, and we'll save the rest for another day.
No point in using up all of the fun at once.
Better to spread it out.
I mean, the tribal outline (done by someone else) has already been there a year.
Anyway, I liked this skull, and decided to share.



Next, Arielle just turned 18 this week, and got her first tattoo to celebrate.
She sat like a champ, and we had lots of time to talk about naked punk rock singers and framed boob skin.

I guess ten years ago I was 18 and got my first tattoo.
She just has much better tastes in subject matter (and tattoo artists. haha)



Also, this art show is happening Saturday, September 26th.
I'll be there from 8:30-midnight.
Come stop by.

I didn't RSVP to the invite in time to make the flyer, but I will have two (previously seen) pieces showing.
That's a nice collection of MPLS tattoo artists, and I'm happy to have been asked to participate.