Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fett et Fête

My official work week is over.
Of course, I'm working tomorrow on my day off, but I always seem to be doing that.
What an a-hole.

Ever meet anyone who raced an Ironman competition?
Ben and Todd had their hands full with two female Ironmen each today.
And while dotted M's were the only item on the menu for rooms I and II,
I was happily black and graying it up on some Boba Fett action.
I'm not so sure about that weird lamp post he always has sticking to the side of his helmet, but this was an awesome end to my week.




After work, Todd, Kyle Mack, Meryl and I went to 'Indelible', the art show made up of tattoo artists being put on by MPLS Deth Crew.
I have to hand it to them, they did an awesome job.
It'll be up for a month at the 33Design Gallery if you want to check it out.

Meryl documented the night for me.

The walls looked good.



So did Todd and Kyle in their matching 'Never Quiet, Never Soft' shirts.



Todd telling me who was who.



Meryl and I, in front of the pig piece.



And, the pig piece.
(The hippo was on the other side of the room, and we forgot about the camera by the time we got over there)



There was some super hot work showing, and I'm glad I was a part of it.
Thanks to Todd and Kyle for coming into Minneapolis and hanging out.

(Todd just posted a sneak peak of his IWYS submission that he finished today. Check it out here, cause it's dope)