Monday, September 14, 2009

He gets salt water animals in a fresh water state.

I didn't do many big ticket tattoos last week.
I didn't do many small ticket ones, either.

Luckily, Adam came to the rescue by coming to Minneapolis,
and getting an octopus squeezed into a skinny shin space.
I told him I was going to do it in purples and yellows,
but of course I did it in the muted earth toned palette that I always do when not under strict customer orders.
(if you look close, it IS only purples and yellows, they're just mixed together.)

And then, to further celebrate my appreciation of umber, ochre, and sienna, we went out for Ethiopian food.
So good...



Now I'm pretty much focused on the tattoo convention happening this week in Minneapolis.
It starts Friday, kids.
I got six people getting big tattoos.*
Antlers, lighthouses, trees, fish, owls, eggs.
Shirts, stickers, buttons, magnets, and Dr Pepper.



* I do have one person who might have to cancel, though,
so if you feel like you missed the party and want in, let me know asap.
(lance chance)