Sunday, September 20, 2009

Minneapolis Tattoo Convention, all wrapped up.

I had two tattoos that I had wanted to finish today at the convention,
but apparently not enough time.
I didn't even mess around at all.




I had Jeff the Chef first thing,
he sat like a champ, and let me do whatever I wanted.
He didn't even get nervous when I took a break and told Ben that I had no idea how I was going to finish it.
I scared off some onlookers when I jokingly asked for color advice for the sky.
No kidding, this one kid looked so upset and took off.

But we got it figured out, mostly.
It went on to win the "Tattoo of the Day", which was super flattering.
I'll get a better photo soon.



Spending so much time working on Jeff's tattoo meant that Rachel's got pushed back, and we didn't get to finish it.
Sorry Rachel, and thanks for being such a good sport!
I took a quick photo at our stopping point because I liked it so much.
We'll finish it in two weeks, and I'll post the real picture then.



Ann came with Rachel for most of the day, and brought along an awesome present.
What's better than a case of Dr Pepper?
A bag of antlers!