Thursday, June 25, 2009

Holy Dinosaur!

The ying-yanging squirrels canceled on me last minute today, but luckily there was a haloed pteradon to take their place.
All of that is true.



I took Amy and Jaime to the airport this morning at 5:30 am, and it was sad to see them go. They'll be at the China Pan(ts) dinner party mid August when we're out there, and I'll be in Northampton again soon.

Julie and MJ, however, have already taken their spot in our guest room, and will be here for the next few days.

It's Pride week in MPLS, so we hit the Bedlam Theatre tonight for Queertopia.
Turns out some of my friends had performances in the show, which was pretty awesome.
One of them, Kelly, is a friend from all the way back to my Savannah days, circa 1999.
Speaking of that year, this is happening tomorrow.

Anyway, it's been busy, and I've now been up for 20+ hours.
Goodnight.