Monday, June 15, 2009

Black Swans and Antlered Skulls



The latest I Want Your Skull (Issue 7!) just came out.
I think this is the fourth or fifth one I've been in.
Albie Rock and Jess Guercia each have a page in it as well.
You can see more and buy one here!
Or, you can win one for free from me.
Contest details coming soon!

Here's a preview of my piece in the book:


Also, today Meryl and I started on her black swan tattoo.
She sat for a super impressive 5 1/2 hours, and it takes up the majority of her leg from knee to ankle.
It's so big, I had to FrankenShop these 4 pictures together to give you an idea of what it looks like.
Clouds will be added, and those are some lilies and lily pads underneath.
It'll be full color, and we'll hopefully have it done before the summer's over, so she can still get some lake-time in.
Thanks to Albie and Todd for their pregame critiques.