Monday, December 14, 2009

Snowing on my Parade

The Geminid Meteor Shower last night.
Who saw it?
Not anyone in Minnesota, that's for sure.
Full cloud cover was the big grinch out here,
but we bundled up at midnight anyway to walk around Powderhorn Lake.
Which, I might add, is about one week away from being seasonally renamed Powderhorn Ice Rink.
Meryl and I did get some skates last year at the end of the season,
and we'll be having everyone over soon for some ice ballet.



The weekend didn't help my mood much.

I woke up to a lot of shoveling needing to get done.
I had forgotten about the dinner I was cooking in the oven tonight
until I could smell the smoke upstairs.
I didn't go to Naked Monday.
I mostly just did stuff around the house.

But it's cool.
Tomorrow there's a Dark Dark Dark show.