Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Right Around the Corner

Man, it's getting cold.
Tomorrow is going to have a high of 25º.
I know that in a month I'll be wishing it was anything above zero,
but for now it's a sad realization that autumn is done.
And since Meryl and I aren't going anywhere this year for the holidays,
I was talked into picking up a real Christmas Tree.
Nothing says winter quite like the smell of evergreen in your living room.

Here's a humpback whale I did today.
We have a few more animals to do,
and then a background will be tying them all together.




Todd and I put together these Identity Tattoo gift certificates today,
and then he got them printed up while I was tattooing the humpback whale.
If you also have a tree this year, and want something really sexy to put under it,
here's a big hint:



Identity Tattoo's website is finally all done,
and already moving up the Google ladder.
No kidding, I'll make it to page one shortly.
If you wanted to help, we'd love some feedback on sites like this.
♥ Identity Tattoo loves you right back. ♥