Thursday, December 10, 2009

Everything but tattooing.

-5º.
I'll keep you updated on the weather conditions as the arctic Minnesotan winter keeps getting uglier,
since all of you non-Minnesotans can't help but take pleasure in our suffering.


For anyone who I didn't already tell,
I beat Kyle Mack in arm wrestling a few weeks ago.
And after being humiliated every time I retell the story,
Kyle finally demanded a rematch.
That's fine.
I'm doing clap push ups every morning,
I've shed a few pounds since quitting Dr Pepper,
and I've got vegan biceps.

On Identity Tattoo's shop blog,
the promoting has already begun.
It's happening Saturday, December 19th.
We'll be video taping it for every who won't be able to make it.
If you're into betting,
put your money on me.
I mean.... c'mon.



Tattoo Inkt (an online tattoo site/magazine/community)
sent me some questions which they put up in an interview on their website,
along with a bunch of my tattoos.
You can check it out here.
There's some really awesome tattoo artists up there,
check out Timmy B and Victor Portugal's interviews as well.

No tattoos on the books today;
but the shop is nice and warm,
the internet is fast,
and I'm about to order Indian food.