Monday, May 31, 2010

Too bad there's no ocean in Minneapolis....



Three day weekends?
Maybe for you guys.
I only had ONE day away from my home away from home.
Meryl and I went into the shop today to start her chestpiece.
And man, kids, she did awesome.
Even before Ryan and Rebecca showed up to cheer her on.
We didn't finish,
but after four hours,
we were (she was) done.

"some little language such as lovers use"
It's a Virginia Woolf quote,
taken from The Waves.

It'll be healed in time for our East Coast visit in June,
so we'll be able to swim in the ocean.
And we'll finish it as soon as we get back into town.



I finished a couple of drawings this weekend for some big projects.
I have a bunch more to do,
but not everyone gets three days off.
It's going to be two weeks of some late nights
before we head out east.