Thursday, May 6, 2010

Stretched Stomachs, Tired Hands

My stomach didn't hurt at all today,
for the first time in nine days.
It was probably because I didn't eat three people's portions,
or send stabbing pains into my belly from laughing too hard.
Why not?
Albie Rock left us this morning,
after nine days of feasting and drawing.
So yeah, my guts don't hurt today,
but I certainly don't feel better.

I'm so bad at keeping secrets.
I want to show off all of the stuff we made
during his working vacation at Louderhorn Inn,
but it's being saved for a "grand revealing".
Never Quiet, Never Soft has never been this hard.
But not even a peak yet, kids.
We're timing it right,
for your faces.

So instead of all of that,
I'll show off a tattoo I did on Mr Rock his last day at Identity Tattoo.
I mean, it's no "daddy's house",
but it was an honor to tattoo him again.
Many, many years after I did my first tattoo ever,
but on the very same leg.



I spent the day settling back into some state of normalcy.
I returned some phone calls and emails that went overlooked
this past week while we were overeating.
It might be a little quieter around Louderhorn Inn for a minute,
but it won't be any slower.
Some finishing touches are needed before it's all done.