Wednesday, April 9, 2008

twenty seven.

I'm still at work while writing this. And I'm still wearing my hat.

Meryl's sister Lindsay woke me up this morning at 6:40 am wishing me a "Happy Birthday". I don't know what time zone she thought I was in, but even if it was the same one as her, I still would have been getting my birthday zzzz's. Maybe she thought she'd be the first one of the day to say it, and win a prize, but Jeannette had that covered a few minutes after midnight last night singing the whole song (with her roomies I've never even met as backup). And we share a birthday, even, so how nice is she to think of me?

Thanks to Lobster Boy for letting me squeeze this fun Triceratops piece in between my other clients today, I was needing to do an original little something while celebrating.

Also, thanks to Todd for his triptych of me getting wild on the Dr Pepper. Click on it to see the larger version.