Thursday, April 10, 2008

One week till Philly.


The Philadelphia Convention is April 18th-22nd. I have a posse of questionable characters driving from other states (MA, CT, D.C.) to fill my schedule for the weekend, and I am excited. I am doing a bunch of crazy fun pieces from evil unicorns to rabbit butterflies, and even one of my favorite tattoos I've ever done is making a special guest appearance for a major (but funny) change.
I will have "Never Quiet, Never Soft" shirts for sale, some IWYS zines, and lots of free stickers. I just got 1000 more "I (heart) dead birds" bumper sticker in the mail today.
Today I also spent finishing my banner that will be hung behind my station at the convention. If you don't hear me first, look for the banner, and you'll find me under it.
4 ft wide by 4.5 ft tall. Cheap acrylic paint on even cheaper canvas.