Saturday, April 12, 2008

Not a vacation day.


Today (a saturday) I had off from work to sit in a Homebuyer's Workshop, which was 9 hours of sitting in a room with a bunch of mostly horrible human beings, realizing everyone's out to get you and that renting never looked so sweet. So no tattoos or art happened at all.
But yesterday I started this full black and grey sleeve, and I'm excited about it. Usually, when people come to you for a sleeve, they already have 4 ugly pieces from other people that you need to work around, but this, my friends, was a completely empty arm. And, since his only other tattoos were a huge rib piece and two massive chest pieces (all done by other tattooists), the 4 hour sitting on his arm was a breeze for him.
Todd and I printed all the backs of the girls shirt for "Never Quiet, Never Soft". The fronts will be done this week. Be ready, these are limited edition, 24 of puke green ink on army green shirts.